CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

McDonald's has icecream?

AMAZINGLY enough, my four year-old son who knows everything DID NOT know that mcd's serves icecream...until tonight. We decided to surprise the kids and drive over to Morro Bay tonight for icecream after dinner. As we were walking in and we told them what we were doing, Jaeda clapped, Kaitlin said, "frice fream!," and Brice (who has eaten at mcdonald's several times) said, "I don't think they have icecream here." I couldn't believe it, but am so thankful for the fun and precious reaction of the kids when they discover something new and exciting! This is Addie wearing a bathingsuit that Aimee bought for her before she was born, but it is almost too cold to wear, so I had to snap a shot of her! Isn't she simply irresistible?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream and bathing suits?! What's up with this weird hot weather lately? I need it to be cool and crisp before I can take my kids to the pumpkin patch! Sweet pictures of a sweet girl. (Is her ear feeling better?)

joy said...

is that really addie? she's gotten so big! i agree with penny--it's hard going to the pumpkin patch in shorts and wanting ice cream instead of cider when you're done. oh well.

katy said...

Love the bathing suit shots of Addy. :) Kendra has the same one too!