CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Signing in to say Goodbye...

...just for a week. A week that I am hoping is filled with change, vision, new routine, clarity, and insight. I am taking a week off from things I rely on everyday... computer, Starbuck's, and books (my books that is, however I will be reading the Bible of which I have not been good at lately, and you can count on that I will still be reading Dr. Suess :). I will expound when I come back...and I will miss you in blogland! But I know the calling will be worth the sacrifice. Have a wonderful week friends!!

2 comments:

joy said...

go laura! what a great idea. i gave up blogging for lent last year. it was a great experience.

Joanie said...

Oh yes, very important. Have fun, and enjoy how clear you'll feel when you're done. Hopefully we'll bump into each other at another playgroup soon!