CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

candyland.

i never knew that the gumdrop guy's name was jolly. thank you, brice.
the game still engages my sweet tooth...and i love seeing my two and three year-old experiencing a wonderful childhood memory of my own.

And for some of my new favorite things as an adult

{Dream Dinners} http://dreamdinners.com/main.php?static=index

{Girls' Night Out...every Tuesday night, not an option}

{Erika and Urban Grace Interiors...a highschool best friend...most creative and talented decorator I know...one who shares my love for antiques and educates me on "good design." Check out her blog, I do EVERY single day and get so extremely involved in her world of design, that I forget I have things to do...aah, I love it.} http://urbangraceinteriors.typepad.com/

{etsy.com} buy. sell. drool. whatever you like.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! Wish I could be at girls night on Tuesdays! Thanks for the shout-out!!!
XOXOX
e