CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

not feeling like myself.



It's me, Kaitlin...I have woken up the past two mornings with my eyes swollen shut and crusted over, but the doc says it's either allergies or a really bad cold. And the remains of my black eye are from playing with my cousin last week...we like to play a little rough a lot of the time. Also, my mommy and daddy are having to correct me on not saying "mine" and pointing at my sister and saying "no." I don't know what the big deal is, because I just think it's fun, but okay. They love me no matter what though, and I just keep smiling no matter what, so there you go!

3 comments:

Hannah Fields said...

oh my goodness. she is too sweet. oh to be a fly on the wall at your house.

joy said...

oh, you poor dear girl! and i don't understand what the big deal about saying "mine" is either--if it's yours or you want it to be, what else is a girl gonna say? :)

Anonymous said...

I missed you today, get better soon so you can come to my house,
Love
Ry Ry