CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

it is ridiculous that...

...Kaitlin sleeps with 6 blankies and 9 "friends"
...my children play in the snowsled in June
...I took a picture when Brice dropped this egg and not only did I take a picture of it, but I also let him play with it (yuk!-I think sometimes I tend to be a little TOO hands on)
...Brice has been in undies for 2 years now, but still insists on wearing them backwards (in order to see the picture)

I have been picking out photos for scrapbooks & ran across these and several others that were ridiculous or "what's wrong with this pic." They have kept me in stitches!

3 comments:

joy said...

brice is so right--why is the picture on the back? cute pics.

Gil House said...

i am laughing out loud!!! my very FAVORITE is the fact that brice still loves wearing his undies backwards!!! TOO CUTE! sounds like he is quite sensitive to the visual arts. ;-)

The Oakes said...

I would say ridiculously funny... all of it!