CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hand-me-downs...



... and more hand-me-downs. As a mother of many, I have come to love and appreciate hand-me-downs---A LOT! My sister gives me all of my niece Leah's clothes, and I give my nephew Aiden (and now his brother Bo) Brice's clothes. My sister is the queen of fashion so the clothes are adorable, and since I am the queen of stain removing (a little obssessive actually)I have kept them in pretty decent shape. The outfits that my girls are wearing today have been worn by 4 of the girls now (Leah, Jaeda, Kaitlin, and now Addison!--very sentimental :). Thanks for the hand-me-downs Em! They save us a lot of money and we love them! It is like Christmas everytime we take them out of storage!

2 comments:

joy said...

hand me downs are so great. those shoes from last post are too cute! how are you guys doing? we're good. school started and we started eli in kindergarten. he loves it! hope all is well.

Abby said...

That's how I feel about Annie's old clothes with Amelia. I just got out the fall/ winter stuff and now I'm glad I spent a little too much for clothes 2 years ago.

Your girls are so beautiful. Glad things are getting back to normal after the last few weeks!