CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

That took less time than I expected!

So I have not created a blog until this moment in fear of how long it would take. I am spread TOO thin in other venues of the internet...facebook, myspace (once a month at most), kodakgallery, and of course, email. But have longed to land on the "blog" for some time seeing that I can more deeply communicate with our close friends and family what is REALLY :) going on with us here at the Pavlich home through journaling and pictures. Thankfully (not for him), my son was up with a fever so I have been tending to him, and now am unable to go to sleep, so here I am. Thank the Lord he is now in a peaceful sleep fueled by mommy's prayers and Motrin and I am going to go try my darndest to catch a few zzzzs before Jaeda too happily bursts into our room at her ever-so-consistent 6:15.

1 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

yay! so glad you have a blog! i will check it often!