CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Addison Ruth Pavlich...welcome home

Addison Ruth
Born at 6:20 am, Monday May 26th
Weighing in at 7 lbs 6 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
Adorable!

I have borrowed a few minutes of time from breastfeeding to update those of you who probably think I have made permanent settlement in the hospital. Addison and I came home yesterday and were welcomed by the whole crew....at large. The kids were MORE than excited to see baby and mommy. In fact, I can honestly say that bringing home the fourth was much more of a production than bringing home the third. I am going to post a few pictures of the Addison's orientation into our home, but first I'll give some mental pics (I was nervous to leave the baby alone to grab the camera for these).

Addison trying out the swing for the first time: Baby swinging 100 mph with 2 care bears, blankies, a Starbuck's smoothie, and a pacifier that Brice and Jaeda are having a throw down fight over who is going to shove it in her mouth.

Kaitlin sitting in the bouncer with her arms out for me to give her the baby so that they can bounce together.

Mommy wearing the peanut shell sling, yet holding crying Addison on the outside of it while the other 3 were also crying for something at my legs.


Jaeda taking care of Addie...notice that she is still pregnant with her care bear (she has had her care bear in her shirt around the clock for over a month now).


Sweet Kaitlin welcoming Addison home

Brice "cutting" Addison's fingernails with his power tool

...and a massage with the sander

Addison meets the pirates in Brice's room while
Brice reads her a book.

Bricey made me a fruit loops necklace at school

I am so thankful for my family and our new addition! We are so thankful for our amazing friends and family that have been incredibly supportive and HELPFUL as we are adjusting to a new phase of life. Thank you God for all of these blessings and more...

10 comments:

Becky Brodbeck said...

Sweet photos Laura:-) congratulations on another beautiful baby!

erika said...

yeah!!! love these pictures! she is beautiful! love the "power tools" shots too.
xoxo
e

Brenda said...

Wow! She is beautiful and looks like she's fitting in just fine. Not even afriad of a little power tool spa day! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I have been on baby blog watch every day since I heard the news. I am so unbelievably happy fir you and Brad, and I cannot wait to meet your new addition on our next trip up. Hopefully, it won't be too long. Love you and congrats again! XOXO.

katy said...

Oh my goodness, this post is hilarious!

Congrats on your new addition! Kara and I LOVE the name! :)

jeana said...

Congratulations, Laura!! She is beautiful! I will be praying for you and your husband and all your kiddos during this transition!!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

Congratulations - she's so sweet! She's either going to be the most laid back or the fiestiest little girl ever with all of the attention from the older siblings. Hope everything continues to go "smoothly" or as smooth as it can possibly go. :)

Thomas Clan said...

Congrats Laura on your precious little girl. She is beautiful, as well as your other kiddos, and I love her name. I'll be praying for all the new adjustments. God bless you extra big. ( I know He already is and has)
Stacy :)

Hannah Fields said...

Way to go Laura! She is beautiful!!! It looks like she is sleeping in all of those pics. I am am impressed.

haleybirkel said...

wow! that is too funny and super cute. congrats to you and your family!!!