CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

now that's more like it...











Since Brad has been working nights and living out of town 5 days a week, our weekends have been very...off. His sleep schedule, my 9 months of pregnancy catching up with me, and 3 toddlers in the house, have influenced wild weekends. Saturdays are usually so strange because Brad and I are both exhausted, and just take turns napping it seems. But today was so much better! We woke up at 7, got the kids in their swimsuits, and headed to Pismo Beach for Old West Cinnamon Rolls, then over to Avila Beach for fun in the sand and water. We bought a boogie board and Brice and Jaeda had fun with that for a while, built sand castles, and we fought with Kaitlin forever about her not wanting to get out of the water to go home. Then Brad and I hired a sitter and went to a really nice steak dinner with our good friends Scott and Katie. What a fabulous Saturday!

8 comments:

Hannah Fields said...

sounds like so much fun!!! very sweet pictures

Becky Brodbeck said...

Love the shadow picture of your belly...very sweet.

Anonymous said...

You guys deserve that!! I can't wait 'til baby #4 graces the world with her presence!!! I love you and miss you guys very much. MUAH!

The Oakes said...

im thinking that was a well deserved saturday for everyone! i too love the shadow you are making these days and adore that last picture with dad. looks like they really think he is something special!!

Darby said...

Laura, When is your due date!? You always amaze me with your ability to deliver those precious children! I'm hoping and praying if I look at your blog long enough I can do what you do and be just like you! :) Love you! And your tummy!!

Brenda said...

Wow what a fun day! Looks like lots of fun. Excited for you about baby number 4!

Thomas Clan said...

yeah, what a super fun family day. I can totally relate, we had a great weekend too. Great photos and the shadow belly shot...classic! Have a great day and hey, let's get together..I lost your number...mine is 473-1414. gots to get my baby up from his nap, hear him crying....
Stacy :)

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

What a fun day! That makes me jealous that I don't live near a beach! I agree with all of the others that I LOVE the shadow pic of your belly.