CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

may happenings

I love these apples...Apple Pie Apples from Rocky Mountain Choc. Factory. My friends that threw my baby shower had these as a very special surprise for me on the dessert table...needless to say, I took four home with me and they were gone in a week, and I didn't share very well. My sister-in-law loves these as well, so when we have babies, we get them for each other because they are a huge pregnancy craving that we share (and can really only justify during pregnancy :)


My adorable friend April that prepared the food for the shower...she did an excellent job incorporating my favorite thing (food) into the celebration...with colorful spreads and yummy treats!

Brad and I went to a beautiful wedding this weekend in Los Olivos at Firestone Winery. We had a great night with each other and good friends...I can't say that I enjoyed any wine however. One of these days I will be able to attend a wedding not pregnant and have a glass. But there were some great eats! It was very difficult for me to stay away from the candy bar... a long table of treats that matched the Bride's colors to stuff into a favor bag.

James, Kate, baby Madelyn, Brad and I
Megan & I

3 comments:

Hannah Fields said...

you look so great!!!! Hey we love the apples from the Rocky mountain choc factory. I have not tried the apple pie ones. Now I will.

haleybirkel said...

that last pic is aWeSoMe of your belly! i love it!!! we have a wedding that zack is in 2 weeks before my due date, so i'm sure i will have a similar photo!!! i love it!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

You look wonderful to be 9 months preggo! I can't believe this is #4 for you all. You've in my prayers as things come closer for baby!