CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Boy!





Brice looks bigger today and is so excited to be four. From taking cupcakes to school to talking to friends and family that love him all day on the phone, to eating pizza for dinner, to crashing hard in our bed, he had a great day.
Thank you Lord for giving us this sweet, smart, funny, strong, passionate boy four years ago. Please help us to continue to be the parents that you want us to be and to lean on you alone for guidance.
To view more pictures, click here
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fgez5zq.1rbrjysy&x=1&y=-m1x98c&localeid=en_US

2 comments:

Becky Brodbeck said...

Hey Laura,
Looks like a fun party...enjoyed the pics...hope you are doing well. I am sure you are counting down the days until your new little one comes~God Bless

Thomas Clan said...

Hey Laura, It's me Stacy Thomas, remember we met at the Pregnancy Crisis counseling thing a couple years ago and then saw eachother at the Christmas botique. I am so excited for you and your new little on and that Brice is 4. I would love to get together. I have been praying for you. give me a jingle if you like 473-1414.
Stacy :)