CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i really don't know what to do

I came home from Girl's Night Out to this...
And I don't know where I am supposed to go. Jaeda's bed is a toddler bed and Brice's bed is a boys bed...cooties and little boy stinky, no but really, I don't know where to sleep, so I thought I would blog about it. Questions come to my mind...How did this happen? How did a Daddy who doesn't believe kids should sleep in the same bed as their parents condone this? And how in the world did he get them BOTH to fall asleep in the same bed??
Oh, I get it. This must be the daddy that has worked for 13 days straight, 12 hours a day. Yep, that's gotta be it, but I still have the same question...where does a 32-week-pregnant mommy of 3 sleep?

My precious little nephew Ty came up this morning and I couldn't resist taking pictures of what he and Brice do best...beat up on each other. They are superboys and can't get enough of each other. But watch out, you don't want to be around when they are in a full-on battle...you will probably get hurt. But nothing compares to their laughter when they are together...it is priceless.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where did you end up sleeping?

The Pavliches said...

Brice's bed...really comfy mattress, not too stinky :)

The Oakes said...

glad to hear you went to sleep somewhere. i was hating the thought of you not being able to get some sleep while everyone else was! oh and i love that close up of brice, he looks so happy.

haleybirkel said...

LOL - that is hilarious about the sleeping! ESPECIALLY considering how preggers you are! i love it.

Anonymous said...

You're a good woman. If it'd been me, I'd have taken the picture, then made him get up and carry those kids back to their beds, so I could claim my rightful spot! But then, that's because my son says he sleeps like a "spitball" at night because he gets so sweaty. I could NOT sleep in that bed! :)

Abby said...

I love this post. How DID he get those kids to sleep in that bed all together. I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

how's the new baby coming along?