CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Well, not really too manic exactly, but definitely out of the ordinary.
This morning, I looked at my son and noticed quickly that his face was terribly swollen...cheeks, eyes, and forehead. But he said that nothing hurt or itched, his throat included. So I gave him his Claritin and he went to preschool. When I picked him up, he was the same, and went to bed this evening, the same. I am not quite sure what it is....allergy to sunscreen that we use? Spider bite? Something new in bloom?? If he is not showing signs of improvement in the morning, I am taking him to the doc's, so hopefully this will not be the case. Any thoughts??
Also, Brad left to start his new job in Santa Barbara at noon today, meaning that I miss him already. I have experienced true gratitude in my heart toward him instead of anxiety like I did at the beginning of the power outage that he just finished up that took him away from us 6 days a week/12 hours a day. I am so thankful to have a husband that loves our family so much that he would live in a different place 5 days out of the week in order to best provide for our family at this time. And I am thankful to God for taking care of us and always being our Provider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you're official now- the spammers have found you. :)
Boy, God is really gearing you up for 4 kids, isn't He? Keep up that sunny attitude of yours- remember, "this too shall pass"...
Praying for you!
Penny

Abby said...

Where is Brad's new job? What will he be doing?

Enjoy your last few weeks "baby free"!