CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

the kids are home for summer...

so i picked up a few things at the dollar tree this morning (with Brice's help).



I absolutely LOVE having all of the kids home for summer (no school!). They have a blast playing together and my life is simplified with no preschool schedule to work around. However, I don't want to exhaust our everyday stuff like the easel, playdough, jewelry making, etc...so i went to a store i think is more of a waste of money than any other store (junk junk junk!!!). But hey, I spent $7 and came home with hopefully hours of fun things for the kids.
*cones: for the kids to ride their bikes around (run around, wear on their heads, whatever they want to do)
*coloring book for brice...pirates, he'll color every single page I am sure
*princess sidewalk chalk for the girls
*bug catcher: or lizard catcher in our case. we have hundreds and the challenge is more than we can stand!
*bubble maker
*dart/suction gun (not shown)
*paddle ball (my personal fave)

What are you doing this summer with your kids? Ideas would be quite appreciated here!

1 comments:

joy said...

looks fun! if you asked my kids, they'd say we don't do anything fun. we're just boring around here.