CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

you tell me




i have had several people asking me who addison looks like out of the girls...so i will let you decide for yourself. i have no idea...she reminds me of brice one day, kaitlin the next (and the most) and jaeda other times. sorry i have no pictures this early of brice on the computer (we did not have our trusty Mac in 2004 and all of his pics are on disks!). and in case you don't know, the order of the pictures is as follows: addison is first, kaitlin is second, and jaeda is third. :) i have to make sure to write on the backs of all of my pictures so that i don't get them confused, and i imagine it will get worse as the years go by!

7 comments:

Hogan's Adventure said...

so so cute!!! I'm not sure who she looks like among the girls, but to me she's a spittin image of Brad!!! Is that how you spell "spittin"...see you soon..:)

Anonymous said...

Jadea! And In thought she looked like Kaitlin!! I know I just spelled that wrong :)

Anonymous said...

I thought they were all pictures of the same baby, so I'm no help to you! :) They're all adorable, and they all look like your hubby! (I hear that all the time about mine looking like their daddy, too... and we did all the work having them, too- not fair!)

Becky Brodbeck said...

Such sweet little girls! I think she looks like both of them too:-)

Abby said...

I still think she looks just like Brice. She's getting so big!

The Oakes said...

of the girls i would say Jaeda but i too, think she looks a lot like Brice.

Gil House said...

soo, my vote is on jaeda! and then brice! kaitlin is a baby with looks all her own!