CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

we miss you already, jaeda



Well, maybe I am being a little overly dramatic, but tonight is Jaeda's first real "sleepover" with her cousin Kaileigh (they are 3 months apart). She was SO excited to get packed and get in their car to leave, she kept saying, "I'm so excited!" Let's just hope she stops talking long enough to get some sleep tonight :). Her aunt suggested that maybe she stay with them until Wednesday, but we will play it by ear, according to how things go tonight...they are going to share Kaileigh's new big girl bed :)
After Jaeda left, we went inside, and Brice said, "I'm sad that Jaeda's not here." This made my heart happy that he misses his sister. I love that they are so close.

to see more pictures from July, click here

0 comments: