CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

back in business

Thank you Brad for my new camera (and that it is pink!). I am so happy to be back in the realm of blogging...ahhh...it feels so great!
This picture is an excellent example of life around our house...I came home from the grocery to find all three kids modeling a pair of Brice's new undies. I am tired of looking at the "skid marks" in his old ones (for those of you with young ones who are potty-trained, particularly boys, you probably know what I am talking about), so I splurged and bought him 18 new pairs, all in his favorite characters, Cars, Bob the B., Pirates of the C., and something else I can't remember...needless to say, the girls got in on it...I came in on the tail end to take pictures. They make me laugh so much! Thank you Lord for such a good sense of humor these little people bring!
Oh, and here is a back shot...
Oh! I must mention that Brice has ALWAYS (for the past year, since he became potty trained) worn his undies backwards because he says that HE can see the picture better that way, which totally makes sense (observe: Brice's are on backwards and the girls' are on correctly...he has an excellent point!)

The kids have a new game...the girls take turns sitting in front a Brice on anything (legos box, in this case, toilet paper) and he pulls them off backwards. They love it, and crack up the whole time! They are super creative in their play, even when it makes me nervous that someone is going to get hurt! But they usually don't, thankfully!

7 comments:

katy said...

How funny! Your kids are all so adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! These pictures are soo funny. And Brice is 100% right, I would want to see the pictures too. I wonder at what point he will turn them around!!

joy said...

that pic of all three in undies is too cute! what fun kids you have.

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

My little boy, Turner, wears his backward all the time too. I never thought about the fact that it was because of the picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You have the most amazing little family! I am so happy to have FINALLY met you, running into you in the parking lot was sure treat!

These pictures are priceless and you will ALL cherish them!

Aren't kids just WONDERFUL! Little mini-mes!

I need a BLOG account!!

-Andrea Perkins!

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

love the little girl wearing boy undies, no need to pull her knickers off I can just put my hard cock in the crotch opening and straight in her little bald pussy mmmmmmmmmmm that young she would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight