CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

A LONG day


I know, you were expecting to see pictures of the kids dressed up, but here are pictures of the biggest kid in our family...Brad dressed up as a female swimmer from the silent film era for his youth group event, so I thought I would scare you with that first this morning.




Our Halloween started with the girls' music class, it was their last class and they all dressed up! They were all so adorable. KJ and Jaeda were Fairy princesses...Jaeda said that she was Tinkerbell even though that was not my intention at all...but she did look like her. Jaeda decided not to participate in class because she had her fairy wand and was not able to play drums with the rubber mallets or use the shakers.
After class, I rushed to preschool to drop Jaeda off for her Halloween party (Brice was already there). Then last night we went to the Naz church up the street for their HUGE halloween party. It was by far the best place for little kids for Halloween. They had trick or treating, a petting zoo, face paint, awesome bounce houses, and lots of games for the kids. We are definitely going back next year! I will post more pictures from that when I get them (I used my mother-in-law's camera because mine was acting up). Brice was the BEST pirate around! Hope your holiday was super fun! Click here for more pictures from ours

2 comments:

Abby said...

What cute kids you have!! Hope you are all doing great! Give the girls big kisses from all of us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.