CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Not Sure How to Begin

I feel crippled when it comes to blogging these days because our trusty OLD digital camera has given up the ghost...finally after five years. We bought a new SMALL digital camera last year and lost it at the pumpkin patch almost immediately after purchasing it the month before, so we went back to the big bulky digital. The thing about this camera is that it took wonderful pictures, though a little slow, we always ended up getting the shot that we were going for or better, so after getting over the initial disappointment in losing the little bitty new digital, we adjusted just fine to the bulky one again. But now that we are shopping for cameras again, I am finding that I am at a blog standstill...of course I have plenty to write about, but so many of my writing inspirations stay forefront in my brain because I have a picture from the day to prompt my writing. So for now I guess I will tell you about things that I reached for the camera to capture on "film," but it wasn't there, things you may have seen pictured on this entry had I had a camera handy.
1. A two year old princess Jaeda walking out the door to go to school with speedo goggles on her head and a ballerina tutu.
2. Brice wearing a sweatsuit with dress shoes and his new spikey hairdo that he does himself-watch out.
3. Our kids and the Harrisons' kids SWIMMING in the middle of November (only in CA)
4. Kaitlin's little rash on her cheeks (small bumps that come and go)...any advice? If not gone by Monday, I am calling the dr.
5. Jaeda and her new pink sparkly shoes she got for going on the potty again and again by herself. (yay Jaeda!)

Hope you had fun using your imagination...hopefully I will have visuals soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging at 3:35am????? Hope you got to sleep in ALOT :)

The Oakes said...

my favorite picture in my head was a brice in the sweats and dress shoes.

Household6 said...

Congrats on baby number four. I must say yours will be much closer in age then mine! Yes we do have fun, but it is often very chaotic. I forgot how long it takes to get your life back in "order" after having a baby. I'm not quite there yet! Are you guys done? People ask me that all the time, and we just can't decide. I'm more done then I've ever been, but just not for sure.

Good luck with everything!

Heather

www.spencerhouse.blogspot.com