CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

sharing lisa's table

K & J's Pretties at the Edna Valley Ranch Christmas Show...thank you Hoyt Family for hosting this amazing event in your gorgeous home.

Last night, I was totally honored to share a "table" with my dear friend Lisa Leonard, at the most elegant, amazing Christmas boutique I have ever been too, or been part of! I know that this may embarass Lisa, but this woman is wonderful...she is so unique, talented, business savvy, and positive...I LOVE spending time with her. And her jewelry reflects her heart in a big way...her love for her family, friends, and the Lord. We had so much fun last night, laughing, chatting, selling our goodies, and taking turns leaving the table to check out everyone else's!


Brad wanted me to bring home some pictures from the night, the setup and everything, so here I am with part of the K & J display.
Thank you to my best friends who set aside their night to come to the show...I really appreciate their love and support so much. Thanks for making me and my business a top priority in your busy week!


I know that Lisa's hair is in my face, but isn't it the greatest hair you have ever seen? Seriously. Natural too, wow.
I was also really blessed to have gals from my MOPS group come out just to see me and purchase some clips for their little princesses! So sweet and wonderful to see and visit with you!

4 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

Laura, you crack me up! It was so fun and I loved every minute of hanging out with you. Great pics. Looking forward to seeing you soon. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! Im so glad it went well and that you had fun. We had a blast comming to see it, and the house.......was unbelivable. Let me know where the next one is, ill be there.

erika said...

OH HOW I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!
XOXO
E

joy said...

can't wait to hear how things went! isn't lisa leonard so great? i do love her. wish i could have been there with you guys. hope to see you soon