CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

we might have a little problem

I was at the playground with my kids this morning and Brice kept calling Kaitlin his little brother as he helped her around the jungle gym...he would say, "Come here little brother, this way little brother Kaitlin." So I asked him why he was calling her his brother. He said that he is just getting ready for if Buster is a girl. He explained that he needs a brother and that if Buster isn't a brother, then he will just make Kaitlin be his little brother. This boy has his heart set on a brother, but I know him well enough to know that he will be great with either. :)
Kaitlin testing the berries on the wreath

No, I don't usually hike her skirts up like this, it is a result of her squatting


Jaeda loves her flowers


Brad and I take KJ on a weekly lunch date while B & J are in preschool

4 comments:

joy said...

how fun that you have a weekly lunch date. what a special time for you guys and for KJ. okay, brice continues to crack me up.

The Oakes said...

the second one of KJ pulling on the berries resembles your mom. sweet sweet brice, i love his stories.

Abby said...

Hey! That's so funny about Brice. I can't wait to find out whether he will get his wish or not.

That's so fun about ya'll and Kaitlyn. I'm sure she needs that time! Amelia already "talks" a whole lot more when Annie's not around. It's kind of sad!

Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

haha Brice really kills me. It's like you have your own personal daily episode of "Kids Say the Darndest Things"...what a blessing! Please tell me that you are going to find out the sex of the baby before "buster" is born...I'm dying to know if Kaitlin is going to have an identity crisis or not, hahaha. Love you and miss you guys..KISSES!