CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

coming down


Our family is finally finished with the holiday...not that I am glad it is over, it was just extended for days beyond the norm. We actually never got around to the stockings, so I am considering just putting them back in storage, packed, ready to open next year. Brad has been out of town for a couple of days and gets back tomorrow night, so the kids and I have been keeping very busy, while recovering from Christmas travels. I must say that it brought joy to my heart to see my kids (Jaeda & especially Brice) appreciating what Christmas is all about...Baby Jesus, family, etc...they are still singing Christmas carols and playing with the nativity (why don't we keep it up year round anyway? Something to think about :) You can view some pictures from our Christmas travels here http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fgez5zq.71kde8xu&x=1&y=ymijoi
Hoping your holiday season has been wonderful too!

2 comments:

joy said...

that pirate ship looks so cool! i saw that in the store and considered buying it. i hear you about the holiday season. ours isn't over yet either and i'm not complaining, but it will be nice to get back to normal. good idea about the nativity, too. how are you feeling?

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

It looks like you all had so much fun. We looked at the pirate ship for our little guy - maybe birthday?! I don't think I told you, but congratulations on girl #3. It'll be nice for hand-me-downs. :) Your kids are just adorable!