CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

gingerbread men & broken christmas tree ornaments

This morning our weekly playgroup had our Christmas party up at our house. The girls are so adorable...they are best friends and the mommies are too, so we have a wonderful time together. The party was a compilation of casseroles, way-too-yummy cheese bread, mac n cheese with water instead of milk, two potty accidents, one broken Christmas ornament requiring two vaccuums to clean it up, and gingerbread men decorating! What fun!!

Mikela and Bella getting ready for decorating!
Kaitlin just needs to taste test before getting started

Mikela is serious about her decorating...and eating!
Rylee is so curious and getting around everywhere!




5 comments:

joy said...

what fun!we missed you last night. is that your tummy in the background? too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for a fun morning! Im SO sorry Kamryn broke the ornaments :( She will make it better!!

Hannah Fields said...

looks like you had a good time. Did you make those ginger bread men? They look great!

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you have a weekly playgroup! After my third baby, I quit going to things like that... "too busy, doesn't fit my schedule," etc. I keep thinking my kids entertain each other and don't need a set time with other kids- WRONG! They do, and I do, too!! Good job!

erika said...

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE GIANT gingerbread men!? I'm dying to know. did you make them!? email me!
XOXO
wish I had been there!
e