CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

dressed for the occasion


While looking down to journal this morning, I noticed that I am wearing two pink shirts...and am having our ultrasound this afternoon and will hopefully find out the sex of our precious baby. I thought, "How fun if we are having a girl, that I am wearing pink!" A few minutes later, I went back to our bathroom and Brad had just showered and put his clothes on, and he was wearing baby blue! Now, I am not superstitious at all, but find it very fun and cute that we are "subconsciously" festive for our baby's special occasion today! Brad said, "Only you, Sweetie." But readily took a picture for the memory...please ignore my bedhead and swollen nose from blowing it for the fourth day in a row!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Can't wait to hear the color?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Laura and Brad, congratulations on your new daughter. Baby Pavlich is a lucky little girl to be joining such a wonderful family.

Cute picture!!!!