CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

K & J's Pretties

Kids' Cut Hut just opened today and it is awesome! A lady named Kim, the owner, just opened our first kids salon in town and I have never been in such a great place for kids! She has a play structure for the kids and babysitting when mom is getting a haircut, massage, or facial! Kids can get a haircut, and make their own shampoo (there are over 20 colors and scents to choose from!) for under $20!
Anyways, I just set up my displays with my bows, clips, etc yesterday and shop opened today! Here are just a few samples of items that I custom make and am selling in the salon. They are a little crumpled because I took these while running out the door with Kaitlin on my hip!


A little bit of Halloween










10 comments:

Abby said...

You're so amazing! I'll be your 2nd customer :-). It was so good to talk to you yesterday. you're such a wonderful friend and it's so good to catch up.

Hope you're feeling good! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! I wish I had a little girl to dress up in those!
-Heather Reed :)

Hannah Fields said...

very cute!!!

Lisa Leonard said...

so.freakin.cute!

katy said...

How cute! Do you take long distance orders? :)

Anonymous said...

Do you think it's weird for a 22 year old to want to sport those? haha, LOVE YOU!

haleybirkel said...

love them!!! i could not find any halloween bows for kamdyn other than plain orange...BORING! love your stuff! you and my sis should cross-sell!

joy said...

laura--those hair clips are way cute! i'm gonna have to go and check it out and i'll mention it on my blog. where is the place again?

Brianna Heldt said...

hi, i'm a friend of joy's and got here from her blog, and those clips are precious! soooooooo sweet! i may have to buy some soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
What a small world! I reached your blog through Joy's and remember you from the Choices training a few years back and then MOPS last summer- which has started again, by the way- you need to come! Anyway, where's this kids cut hut?? I'll be bringing my four in for sure! And I want your bows! Please email me- let's connect! pennymalley@charter.net